IPL 2016

IPL Live Score, IPL Live Streaming, IPL Schedule, IPL Predictions, IPL Tickets, IPL Highlights, IPL Images

South Africa vs England Live Scores, Live Streaming, Commentary, Results, Predictions of 18th March 2016

South Africa vs England Live Scores, Live Streaming, Commentary, Results, Predictions of 18th March 2016

South Africa vs England T20 Cricket match for ICC T20 World Cup 2016, will be held on 18th March 2016 at Mumbai. What you guys think about England vs South Africa match. How will be the match, any predictions about England vs South Africa match? Well complete details about South Africa vs England match is given below.

South Africa vs England Match Preview:

Match18-South-Africa-vs-England-t20-worldcup

Match-18-South-Africa-vs-England-t20-world-cup

ICC T20 world cup 2016

Match 18

Teams:  South Africa vs England

Group A: South Africa

Group B: England

Date:18th March 2016, Friday

Time: 3 PM EVE

Venue: Mumbai

Teams:

South Africa T20 World Cup Team/Squad:
1. AB de Villiers (c)
2. Hashim Amla
3. Kyle Abbott
4. Quinton de Kock (wk)
5. JP Duminy
6. Faf du Plessis
7. Farhaan Behardien
8. Imran Tahir
9. David Miller
10. Morne Morkel
11. Dale Steyn
12. Wayne Parnell
13. Aaron Phangiso
14. Vernon Philander
15. Riley Roussow

England T20 World Cup Team/Squad:

1. Eoin Morgan (captain)
2. Joe Root
3. Moeen Ali
4. James Vince
5. Jason Roy
6. Alex Hales
7. Sam Billings
8. Chris Jordan
9. Jos Butler
10. Chris Woakes
11. David Willey
12. Mark Wood
13. Reece Topley
14. Stephen Parry
15. Adil Rashid

South Africa vs England Match Predictions:

South Africa vs England match will going to be held after few days. According to cricket experts there are 60% chances for South Africa and 40% chances for England.

South Africa vs England Match Toss Result:

not yet played.

South Africa vs England Live Score:

not yet played.

South Africa vs England Match Preview:

not yet played.

T20 World Cup Live Score

T 20 World Cup Live Stream

IPL Live Score

IPL Live Stream

 

Next 5 Matches in T20 World Cup 2016:

India vs Pakistan

South Africa vs Q1B

Sri Lanka vs West Indies

Australia vs Q1A

New Zealand vs Pakistan

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

IPL 9/IPL 2016 © 2016